В этой статье приведу несколько примеров полезных фраз, которые можно с успехом использовать при написании делового письма на английском языке.
- With reference to your letter of 8 June, I … .
- I am writing to enquire about … .
- After having seen your advertisement in … , I would like … .
- After having received your address from … , I … .
- I received your address from … and would like … .
- We/I recently wrote to you about … .
- Thank you for your letter of 8 May.
- Thank you for your letter regarding … .
- Thank you for your letter/e-mail about … .
- In reply to your letter of 8 May, … .
- We are sorry for the delay in replying to …
- I regret any inconvenience caused (by) …
- I would like to apologize for the (delay, inconvenience)…
- Once again, please accept my apologies for …
- I am enclosing …
- Please find enclosed …
- You will find enclosed …
- If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.
- If I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to
- If you require more information …
- For further details …
- Thank you for taking this into consideration.
- Thank you for your help.
- We hope you are happy with this arrangement.
- We hope you can settle this matter to our satisfaction.
|Referring to future business
- We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.
- We would be (very) pleased to do business with your company.
- I would be happy to have an opportunity to work with
|Referring to future contact
- I look forward to seeing you next week.
- Looking forward to hearing from you, …
- Looking forward to receiving your comments,
- I look forward to meeting you on the (date).
- I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.
- An early reply would be appreciated.
|Ending business letters
|| for all customers / clients
|| in more formal letters
||for those you already know and/or with whom you have a working relationship